- Repent(Teshuva) – Bringing heaven (shekinah) down to the Earth.
- Mission of Torah is to become “Image of Elohim” – (Mashiach Image)
- Taking forward the mission of Mashiach ben Yosef (The spirit of Living Torah) onto the holy land.
- Blowing a Shofar for Ingathering of exiles (darkness) of ten tribes of Israel from the all the corners of earth
- The restoration of the Torah to effect in tikkun above and below
- Learn Original Torah and perform deeds of loving kindness
- Sanctifying the Most High Ancient Holy One of Israel – the “Holy One”, Blessed Be He” (HaKadosh Baruch Hu)
- All the connected souls who got redemption should return to Israel with Shekinah
- Accepting the “Yoke of torah” / “ Yoke of the heaven” with Maran Rabbeinu Yeshua Halacha ( Divine mandate of Mashiach ben Yosef )
- Promoting the hidden teachings of the inner dimension of torah
- To be a nation of priests (leaders) and holy people
- Set the people of truth through the spirit of Mashiach
- Identify and accept those who are truly israel and purify the priesthood and levi’s by Torah
- Eradicating the impure spirits on the holy land and fight with evil spirits of Esav, Edom, Amalek
- Reconciliation, Sanctification and Reunification of efrayim and yehudah tribes
- Bringing awareness among levis, yehudah and all other tribes about true repentance for peace covenant
- Preparing and Welcome the son of David to the holy land of Israel to rebuild the Yerushalayim temple – (……….To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time…….. Heb 9 : 28)
- Understand the Laws of Millennial temple (Ezekiel) to manifest reality
- Let all the nations should come to the holy land of Israel to observe sukkot feast
- Repair the world in the Malchut to attain Universal peace and freedom
- Establishment of Mashiach’s rule on the earth and unification of upper and lower heavens
To begin, when speaking of these ten emanations of Most High:
- Keter is so “close” to Eyn Sof itself, that little can be known about it. It represents the eternal depth of riches of Eyn Sof.
- Chokmah is Godly wisdom and the first Sephirah that can be known in some way.
- Binah is understanding/knowledge, the counterpart to Chokmah.
- Chesed symbolizes love and mercy in Scripture. It is the “natural way” of G-d.
- Gevurah the counterpart to Chesed, symbolizes justice and severity in Scripture.
- Tiferet has a central relationship to all of the other Sephirot, and an involvement with the unification of the Sephirot and the name of G-d.
- Netzach and Hod are considered to be the conductors through which G-d’s essence is conveyed between the upper realms and the lower ones.
- Yesod is the “foundation” of “all thing.” It is called “all.”
- Malkut is ASSOCIATED with the “glory” (Shekinah) of Most High.
Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all- 1 Chronicles 29:11
In the book of the “New Testament” in the form of Yeshua being, “the image of the invisible Most High or ”Tree of Life”. Paul’s Deeper letters, we can find a hidden reference to the ten Sephirot.
As it is written: O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. – Romans 11:33-36
The characteristics of the Sephirot can break down Paul’s salutation in Romans 11, as follows:
- O the depth of the riches
- both of the wisdom
- and knowledge of Most High!
- how unsearchable are his judgments
- and his ways past finding out!
- For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
- Or who hath first given to him,
- and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
- For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things:
- to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
The ten sefirot or the ten emanations of Hashem’s divine attributes is an exclusively Jewish concept. But you can find the Paul writings in New Testament of ten sefirot – Tree of Life.
As the Sephirotic “Tree of Life” is in the image of Elohim. As Paul mentions, the things seen of Most High are there for a purpose — for us to learn of and become conformed to the image of Elohim.
Because that which may be known of G-d is manifest in them for G-d hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead so that they are without excuse – Romans 1 : 19-20
Colossians 1:9-15 “That is why we, from the day we heard, have not ceased praying for you, and asking that you be filled with the knowledge of his will (Keter) in all wisdom (Chochmah) and spiritual understanding (Binah), to walk worthily of the master, pleasing all, bearing fruit in every good work (Chesed) and increasing in the knowledge of Elohim (hidden sepherah of Da’at), being empowered with all power (Gevurah), according to the might of his glory (Tiferet), for all endurance (Netzach) and patience (Hod) with joy, giving thanks to the father who has made us fit to share in the inheritance of the holy ones in the light (Yesod), who has delivered us from the authority of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the son of his love (Malkut), in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, who is the likeness of the invisible Elohim, the first-born of all creation. (The Sepherotic tree of life.)
Yaacob (Tiferet/Zeir Anpin) is the one who connects the two females, binding the upper spiritual (Binah – the “gateway” to the upper triad of Binah-Chokmah-Keter) to the lower spiritual (Malkut – the spiritual aspect of the physical world).
Yaacob cannot do this without the “Tzaddik” – Yoseph (Yesod) who has a critical role in defeating Esau – As it is written: Obadiah 1:18 – And the house of Jacob shall be fire, and the house of Joseph flame, and the house of Esau for stubble.
Matthew 6:33 – But seek ye first the kingdom of Most High [i.e., Malkut], and his righteousness [the path of the Tzaddik], and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 7:14 – Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way [i.e., the path of the Tzaddik, confirmed to his image], which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.
To him winning the victory I will give the right to eat from the Tree of Life which is in G-d’s Gan-‘Eden – Rev 2 : 7
My children, I am suffering birth pains for you again until the Messiah is formed in you – Gal 4 : 19
Mission of Torah is to become “Image of Elohim” – (Mashiach Image)