- TO STRENGTHEN OUR COMMUNITIES IN THE LAND OF OUR Exile
- TO SEEK TO ESTABLISH A TORAH University / CENTRAL HUB FOR THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL IN SOUTHERN ASIA
- TO ESTABLISH THE TORAH UNIVERSITIES AND SPIRITUAL WORSHIP CENTER
- TO DUPLICATE OUR HUB TO IMPLEMENT ELSEWHERE AROUND THE WORLD FOR BELIEVERS AND BEGIN COMMUNITY BUILDING TOGETHER.
- TO BUILD THE “HOLY NATION OF EFRAYIM/YISRAEL” – BEGIN LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS (plans, blueprints, etc) for the Establishment of the STATE OF EPHRAIM/Spiritual Israel.
- EMPLOYMENT AND CHARITY FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AMONG THE NATIONS
- ESTABLISHING GOOD RELATIONS AND CONNECTIONS WITH JEWISH NATION
Beit Ya’aqov International comes soon up with the Creation of a National and Refugee Fund under the leadership of Mashiach ben Yosef.
Functions of a National Fund:
- For Building a Yeshivah University in Hyderabad,India
- To Establish the Research and Library Centre
- To Establish an Embassy in Jerusalem
- To support the many refugees of Efrayim/Mansseh
- To function as a Ephraim Agency to build the good relations with Jewish Nation
BEIT YAAQOV FUNCTIONS
One in the nation’s (Torah University in Hyderabad, India)
one in Israel ( Embassy in Jerusalem)
World Wide – (Torah Universities and Worship Centers)
Classifications of Funds:
National Fund and Refugees Fund
- Training The teams and Building the Torah Teachers and making disciples of Yeshua haMashiach
- Providing Accommodations and Health Care Centres for the Refugees
- Creating Employment and Charity for the House of Israel
Fund for a Spiritual Central Hub – South Asia
- Torah University and Research & Study Centre in South Asia
- Spiritual Worship Centres in India and Surrounding Countries
- Building Online Mashiach Torah Technology Study Centres
Fund for Jerusalem
- Establishment of Embassy in Jerusalem
- Central Operations from Jerusalem and coordination with elders of Efrayim/Israel
- Connecting with Judah Elders and Relations with Jewish Nation
- Establishment of the Companies in Israel
VISION of Spiritual Holy Nation:
True identity of “A stick of Yosef” – Form a Nation of Efrayim from all the nations includes gentiles in diaspora outside eretz israel.
- To Make Individual and Corporate Repentance
- Anticipating the Spiritual and Physical redemption under the divine mandate of Mashiach
- To attain higher understanding of the “Soul Torah” – To Become a Servants of Supernal King
- Restoring and rebuilding the davidic tabernacle for gathering of lost tribes of Israel – unification of ephraim and judah
- Formation of the Kingdom of the Most High
- Reconciliation through forgiveness and both Efrayim and Judah must bring his offering on his holy mountain – in Unity with Yehudah for building the temple
- Engaging and preparation for welcome the son of david on the holy land of Israel
- Our generation will bring Heaven(shekinah) back down to Earth.
- Our generation’s mandate—and destiny—is to make the dream real.
- Identity of FirstbornSon and Blessings from Most High – Called as Livings Sons of Elohim.
Note: ‘will not ‘overrun’ Israel but is waiting for Yehuda’s ‘invitation’ to unite…..’
As it is Written: Isa 11:11-16 And it shall be in that day that יהוה sets His hand again a second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Ashshur and from Mitsrayim, from Pathros and from Kush, from Ěylam and from Shinʽar, from Ḥamath and from the islands of the sea.12 And He shall raise a banner for the nations, and gather the outcasts of Yisra’ĕl, and assemble the dispersed of Yehuḏah from the four corners of the earth.13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuḏah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim.14 But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; together they plunder the people of the east, their hand stretching forth on Eḏom and Mo’aḇ, and the children of Ammon shall be subject to them.15 And יהוה shall put under the ban the tongue of the Sea of Mitsrayim, and He shall wave His hand over the River with the might of His Spirit, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and shall cause men to tread it in sandals.16 And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, those left from Ashshur, as it was for Yisra’ĕl in the day when he came up from the land of Mitsrayim.
Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuḏah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim.
As it is written: The word of Most Highi came to me: 16 “You, human being, take one stick and write on it, ‘For Y’hudah and those joined with him [among] the people of Isra’el.’ Next, take another stick and write on it, ‘For Yosef, the stick of Efrayim, and all the house of Isra’el who are joined with him.’ 17 Finally, bring them together into a single stick, so that they become one in your hand.18 When your people ask you what all this means, 19 tell them that Adonai Elohim says this: ‘I will take the stick of Yosef, which is in the hand of Efrayim, together with the tribes of Isra’el who are joined with him, and put them together with the stick of Y’hudah and make them a single stick, so that they become one in my hand – Ezekiel 37
You will be for me a Kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites – Exodus 19 : 6
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, Most High Special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called out of darkness into his wonderful light – I peter 2 :9
- Ephraim/Spiritual Israel has to remerge to know his own identity through the repentance and Heart Circumcision is mandate return to the renewed covenant.
- Walk with the spirit of the Torah and connect to Binah(Above Jerusalem) to understand the inner dimensions of teachings of Mashiach.
- Ephraim/Israel should form the Spiritual Holy Kingdom with no geography made up of spiritual people who have no physical family connection.
- Judah tends to see the physical kingdom with the physical people,Must work and reconcile with Judah to restore the physical/spiritual Kingdom and land of Israel.Hence redeemed spiritual and physical Israel is being joined together to become “Mighty Army” before the nations.
“All of Israel” (the entire twelve tribes) cannot be saved unless they are all brought back into a unity (echad). Although Scripture says that Most High is echad –Deut 6:4
And as many as order their lives by this rule, shalom upon them and mercy and upon the israel of Most High – Gal 6 : 16
Ezekiel 37 Rabbinic Writings
The Malbim explained the above verses that we have just read from the 37th chapter of Ezekiel in the following manner:
[Ezekiel 37;15] “He [the Prophet] was commanded to take one stick and to write upon it, these words, ~FOR JUDAH AND FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, HIS COMPANIONS~, [this stick] represented Judah and those [others] joined unto him from the Children of Israel, such as the Tribe of Benjamin, and the Sons of Levi, and the rest of the people who had attached themselves to Judah.
[And he goes on in Ezekiel] “~And he took another stick, and he wrote upon it, these words: ~FOR JOSEPH, THE STICK OF EPHRAIM, AND FOR ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, HIS COMPANIONS~, [this stick] represents Joseph who was the source of the tribe [of Ephraim]. From Joseph developed the Kingdom of Ephraim which began with Jeroboam, and therefore [the stick of Joseph] is [also] termed, ~THE STICK OF EPHRAIM.
Ezekiel says: ~AND ALL THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL~, for unto him [unto Joseph] were joined all of Israel which belong to the Ten Tribes…
Ezekiel [37;19] “BEHOLD , I WILL TAKE THE STICK OF JOSEPH…”I WILL TAKE THE STICK OF JOSEPH…AND I WILL PUT UPON HIM THE STICK OF JUDAH”, i.e. the Malbim understands the verse to say that the stick of Judah will be put on the stick of Joseph. The Malbim understands this to mean that Judah will be secondary to Joseph.
The KJ version of this verse (Ezekiel 37;19) that the Malbim is referring to has it translated as: “[Ezekiel 37:19] SAY UNTO THEM, THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; BEHOLD, I WILL TAKE THE STICK OF JOSEPH, WHICH IS IN THE HAND OF EPHRAIM, AND THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL HIS FELLOWS, AND WILL PUT THEM WITH HIM, EVEN WITH THE STICK OF JUDAH, AND MAKE THEM ONE STICK, AND THEY SHALL BE ONE IN MINE HAND.
The King James seems to understand that the stick of Joseph will be put with the stick of Judah and not that the stick of Judah will be put with Joseph. This is just the opposite of how the Malbim understands the verse.
In the original Hebrew the verse could be understood either way. At all events, The MALBIM understands the Hebrew as saying that Judah will be put on (attached to) Joseph (and therefore will be at first of secondary “attach” status importance to Joseph.
In Genesis chapter 44 it is related how the brothers sold Joseph. Joseph later had become the virtual ruler of Egypt. Meanwhile the Land of Canaan like the Land of Egypt was stricken with famine. The brothers of Joseph went up to Egypt to buy grain. Joseph recognized his brothers but the brothers of Joseph did not recognize him. Joseph forced his brothers to go back to Canaan and eventually return accompanied by Benjamin the younger brother of Joseph by the same mother. Joseph then framed Benjamin and made Benjamin look like a thief. Joseph threatened to keep Benjamin as a slave. Judah stepped forward and approached Joseph and pleaded on behalf of Benjamin. Judah offered to serve as a slave instead of Benjamin. The Commentators say that because Judah took responsibility for Benjamin Judah merited to be given Messianic responsibility as part of his Tribal Destiny.
From Judah emerges the House of David and the future Messiah.
Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher (Chabad) Rabbi, made the following observations on the action of Judah (Genesis: VaYigash). Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson was considered inspired by his followers and by many others.
The relevant verse says:
Gen 44:18 And Yehuḏah came near to him and said, “O my master, please let your servant speak a word in my master’s hearing, and do not let your displeasure burn against your servant, for you are like Pharaoh.
On the verse: “FOR THOU ART EVEN AS PHARAOH”: Rabbi Schneerson quotes the source saying that Judah meant to say that Joseph is as powerful as Pharaoh and that Judah acknowledges his authority. Judah acknowledged the authority of Joseph. Because of this Judah merited the Promise in Ezekiel 37, “MY SERVANT DAVID SHALL BE THEIR PRINCE FOR EVER”. The Rabbi says that in order for Judah to bring on the Messiah, to help the Messiah come, and realize the promise given to his seed (“MY SERVANT DAVID SHALL BE THEIR PRINCE FOR EVER”) Judah must first do as the Patriarch Judah did when he CAME NEAR UNTO Joseph and he acknowledged the authority of Joseph and initially was influenced from Joseph.
The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH was to appear before the MESSIAH SON OF DAVID. In some sources the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is called “The First Redeemer.” The “Second Redeemer” will be the Messiah son of David.
The Messiah son of Joseph will be the leader of the Lost Ten Tribes.
A few points concerning the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH that are to be found in the book “Kol HaTor” (“The Voice of the Turtledove” in Hebrew). This book is a collection of the sayings of a great and famous Rabbi (Eliyahu of Vilna) and his followers in the eighteenth century. The book deals with the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Rabbi Elyahu of Vilna is considered to have been one of the greatest Rabbis of all time. The ideas in this book “Kol HaTor” are all based on Biblical or related sources.
Our Prayers Are Needed:
[In Ezekiel 37:16, Ezekiel was told to take one stick, FOR JUDAH. Ezekeil was then told to take ANOTHER STICK, FOR JOSEPH. Ezekiel was told in Ezekiel 37:17 to join the two sticks together. THEY SHALL BECOME ONE IN THINE HAND. The two sticks (representing Judah and Joseph) were to first become one in the hand of Ezekiel. In Ezekiel 37:19 God says that the two sticks SHALL BE ONE IN MINE HAND.]
[Ezekiel says that] First the two sticks will become one in your hands and afterwards they will be one in my [God’s] hand.” [i.e. This means that: First Judah and Joseph should try to join together from below and afterwards God will help them from above].
On the same theme: “Kol HaTor” emphasizes The Two Sticks (representing Judah and Joseph) Must be Joined Together through Our Initiative!
[2.101] Ezekiel (37) speaks of the stick of Joseph [and Judah and the union of Judah with Joseph].
At first the union [of Judah with Joseph] comes about through arousal from below by way of nature [through our actions] as it says, “Join them one to another into one stick.” And afterwards [the re-union is confirmed] in a miraculous manner, [through the hand of God, as it says in Ezekiel “they shall become on in Your hand” meaning they shall become re-united in the hand of God!
please find the more information about Mashiach ben Yosef / David